People of HQAI
HQAI's organisational structure is interconnected:
- 21 members of the General Assembly oversee the organisation;
- 9 Directors of the Board govern the organisation and give the strategic direction;
- 3 members of the Executive Committee facilitate the activities of the Board;
- 6 members of the Advisory and Complaint Board provide guidance to manage HQAI's impartiality and make decisions on complaints;
- 7 members of staff in the secretariat are responsible for operations and activities at HQAI;
- 38 independent auditors conduct the audits.
Additionally, an independent Subsidy Fund Management Committee with three members is responsible to review applications and allocate subsidies.
The people behind.
All these governing bodies have members with an incredible diversity of experience, skills and knowledge worth exploring. Click through the different governing bodies and learn about the people at HQAI. We are very thankful for their valuable contributions and commitment to HQAI.